Saturday 6 June 2009

We're Spinal Tap From The UK! You Must Be The USA!

If you know me, by that I mean I actually socialize/converse/debate/argue/laugh/get drunk with you, by now you've probably heard that I'm going on a little trip. For those of you who don't know me, and only have a vague idea of my complex personality through the rants and moans of my blog... I'm going on a little trip. Tomorrow morning, I will be jetting of the the United States of America, with my Mum, Dad and my girlfriend Sam. Were off to meet up with my sister, who as I've said before in an early blog, resides there these days. As soon as we arrive its pretty much all systems go for the busiest 3 weeks of my life, but no doubt the most fun I'm ever likely to have.



So that is how the rest of my June will be spent, and needless to say, I'm slightly excited about it. But fear not, I shall be blogging on my travels, I'm going to attempt to do a new post every few days with small updates and pictures, but obviously it all depends when/where I can get a wireless signal.

For more spontaneous and more frequent updates, follow me on Twitter. You can read them on the right hand side of this blog.

As I'm in a great mood, here's a little ditty for you that always puts a smile on my face. If you don't know who Flight Of The Conchords then I have only one question for you... Are you a hermit in east Mongolia farming yaks? You must be. Enjoy

As always thanks for reading, and the next time I post, I will be across the pond.

Take it EZ

LW

1 comment:

  1. You should come to Virginia and hit up Jamestown... The Queen was here recently to check out our "historic triad" or whatever it is they decided to call it (Jamestown-Yorktown-Williamsburg) lol

    ReplyDelete