Monday 25 May 2009

I've Gotta' Go Hungry Have I?

Ive got something to share with you, as a little nibbler until I write my full post over the next few days. While reading the twitter of well known author and blogger Michael Marshall (Smith) or for you twitterate (see that? Twitter and Literate? good stuff that) people among you he's known as @ememess. Anyway, his "tweets" are usually very funny, but this one especially made me cry tears of absolutle joy, all because of some severly retarded welshman.

I will set the scene. A man has been to ASDA and bought a pizza. He gets home, looking forward to his little "slice" of heaven, and opening the packet only to find theres no topping. Oh no! So he decides to ring ASDA to complain and here is where I leave you.

Enjoy.

Thanks always for reading

Take it EZ

LW

1 comment:

  1. Truly hilarious! Epic fail... I mean, who opens a pizza incorrectly? Does he truly believe people must do it all the time? If so, he must have some odd friends...

    ReplyDelete