Wednesday 25 March 2009

One For The Ladies

As I write this, the sun is beaming down outside, I have no lectures or to go to, and I am in an absolutely awesome mood. I shall be spending the majority of this afternoon in and around the students union bar enjoying what the great english weather has to offer us. A few pints of ice cold beer and a few games of pool would set me up a treat for the rest of the day.

But not only is today important because I can relax and enjoy some free time, its important because its the birthday of a very good friend of mine. So I would like to wish Edric a very Happy Birthday. The reason I talk about him, other than because its his birthday, is that sometime last week after a concert, we were all in the students union, and I managed to get a snap of him in his natural environment (Amongst beer and ladies).

This is what's known as a power stance (you may want to listen to this whilst viewing the picture, I believe thats the feel he's going for). Notice hes opening his body up to allow the ladies to see his crotch, and by the looks of things he's already singled out one little hottie and is pointing directly at her (she must be really f***in tall). The more I laughed at this picture, the more it resembled something. Then it clicked! 

It seems Saddam's problem (apart from being dead) is that he lacks the thought processes that edric has clearly worked into his stance. Saddam could just be flagging down a bus or a taxi, where as Edric is clearly out there for the ladies.For example the jacket casually thrown over one shoulder, signifying "Im a cool, casual guy" where as Saddam chose to wear his, and thats a mistake, trust me, it gets f***ing hot in the union. Besides Saddam's never gonna' pull looking like a boring bastard in an overcoat.

Im off now to have some lunch and a beer. Thanks always for reading.

Take it EZ

LW




1 comment:

  1. His pose could also pass for Captain Morgan... although the Captain rocks a cape, rather than holding a jacket over his shoulder. But your friend does have the foot-propped-on-an-object part of the pose on lock :o)

    ReplyDelete