Sunday 11 January 2009

1 . A great day for Arctic Exploration, Designated Hitters and Pineapples

In case you were wondering what the hell my title is about, I refer to acts of "historic importance" that have all occurred on the 11th of January. These were just a few from a long list of interesting (and equally just as many un-interesting) things that happened, but I'm sure that Kristi Yamaguchi wont forget the date and neither will the dude who planted that first pineapple, who clearly snuffed it years ago, but if he WERE alive, he'd be smug as f**k right now.

A little about myself...

I'm 21 from Manchester, England. I'm currently in my third year of a degree studying Music at York St John University in York, England. I love playing Drums and riding Fixed Gear Bikes. I try to have a positive outlook on life but there are many things that irritate me to such a degree that I feel like the three Wicker-Basket-Wearing dudes in Big Trouble In Little China. I will try not to focus on JUST the negative things but try to include a lot of positive things that in some cases come close to giving me a hernia!!! "That was liquid football!!!"

So i hope my ramblings aren't  too tedious and that you enjoy reading them. Im not sure when/how often ill be posting blogs, but when i decide, you will definitely know about it. 

Or you can always Subscribe

Take it E.Z

LW

No comments:

Post a Comment