Tuesday 20 January 2009

"Can Number 44 Please Come To The White House?".... "Yes I Can"


Well today the 44th president of the United States of America has taken his oath. There are of coarse key differences to his predecessors. Unlike the other 43 that came before him, he's black, and unlike the one who came immediately before him, he isn't an illiterate fool. But if I can be serious for a second, I watched the whole procession on tv today and I sat and thought to myself that hundreds of years from now, people will remember him for being the first black president, maybe by that point first of many, but today in front of me, he was the first. and I am happy I witnessed something as important as that. 

On with the show!!!!!!!!

You may remember the topic of my last post was a mixed bag, but I showed a video of a preacher going crazy in front of his congregation about a car. Well after some clicky-clicky-looky-looky on YouTube I found an even crazier man, Pastor Kerney Thomas is his name. And before you watch this I assure you this is 100% real. At about 4:05 he seems to get into some sort of tongue-twister battle with the woman caller, which made me laugh like my old friend Arthur

It has also come to my attention that the YouTube viewers (creators as well I suppose) like to take videos of various crazy religious men, and add farting noises to them. Now usually I am not a fan of "Fart Jokes" but on this occasion the facial expressions sell it to me.

After all the excitement of the day, I'm now in the mood to wind down with a voluntary Rick Roll. Thanks always for reading.

Take it EZ

LW

Edit :

After just finishing my post and moving on about my business with my voluntary Rick Roll, I've discovered a whole new beast, Barack Rolling! lol. Enjoy, I know i am!

LW

1 comment:

  1. I don't like to make fun of religious people that pastor tops the charts, I mean Goodddd!!

    That Barack film must have taken a lot of time to compile. It was very good.

    By the way stop by my blog sometime.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete