Tuesday 27 January 2009

I Am Completely Miserable San Diego!


Hello there, apologies for not posting in a while, I've been heavily snowed under with random tasks and uni work. On friday morning (the 23rd) I handed in my penultimate piece of work, thanks bender. Knowing my next piece was not due until the following friday I decided to take the weekend off (Uni work that is, I still had to go too work in the traditional bread winner sense)

So on sunday night me and my girlfriend went out for a bite to eat, we had a great time, we came home and watched a film, and we went to sleep. Then in the middle of the night disaster struck... And just like this swedish game show presenter I was incapable of holding back. So for all yesterday and today, I have been bed ridden, which really depresses me as I am in my nature an active person. 

And what makes me feel even worse is that I have an essay due in two days that I haven't even started. Thanks a lot Sickness! Anyways... Enough whining.

This afternoon whilst watching TV, wallowing in my discomfort and ill-health (Sorry had to whine some more), I was made aware of a woman in california who gave birth to not three, not five even, but eight babies. Yes eight!!! The technical term being "Octuplets". That really boggles my mind, so much so I won't dwell on it any longer.  

I hope everybody else is feeling better than me, coz I feel pretty bad right now, and as always, thanks for reading.

Im off for a cup of Peppermint tea and to listen to a classic Japanese song from the 60's, which was renamed for USA and UK release from its original title "Ue O Muite Aruko" which means "I look up when I walk" to "Sukiyaka" which is a traditional Japanese dish containing beef. This particular dish has absolutely nothing to do with the song, but it was renamed to that anyway because the record label thought the USA and UK audiences wouldn't be able to pronounce the Japanese title. Charming! 

Take it EZ

LW

No comments:

Post a Comment