Friday 16 January 2009

OH LORD!!!! PREACH BROTHER PREACH!!!!



I've been busy the past few days so apologies for the lack of posts, but I would like to start out by thanking everyone who has posted comments or spoke to me in person and told me they enjoy my blog, I really appreciate it, I didn't think that people would react so positively so soon, so thank you very much.

BUT HEY!!!! On with the madness!!!

First of all I want to show you a clip from YouTube that I think i've watched about 30+ times. This video made me laugh so much, especially the first time, my laugh sounded surprisingly like this cheerful but definitely lazy weatherman. The clip in question is of some crazy preacher called Bill Little, talking about from what I can gather from his crazy delivery, a car (or some sort of vehicle). I am unsure however wether he is talking about a member of his congregation turning their back on "The Lord" to embrace material possessions, or if he is in fact boasting about his brand new "Pimped Out, Crunked up, Off the Chizzle (Thats snoop-speak for chain), God Mobile". You decide, answers on a postcard.

Im now gonna relax to some smooth jazz, if you care to join me, Click here.

Otherwise, thanks as always for reading

Take it EZ

LW

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I will follow this blog, by the way stop by my blog sometime too.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I just wanted to let you know, you have an award waiting for you at:

    http://bookworm-confessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete