Monday 6 April 2009

Definitely In The Top 10 Of Easter Goodies

Today my girlfriend Sam, returned from a weekend at home with a little present for me. Incidentally I had the same little gift last year and it did not fail to impress. This easter if you are going to buy a loved one/friend/relative something for easter, I would definitely recommend this (I don't usually do reviews or recommendations because if I claim something is awesome and it turns out to be shamefully poor then I look like a muppet). But in this case I am willing to stick my neck out and say without hesitation, that it is VERY good.

I have reserved the ears for Sam but the rest will be carefully dismembered and consumed in a beautifully choreographed display of chocolate bunny slaughter. Unfortunately the show is playing for one night only and is completely sold out. 

Thanks as always for reading

Take it EZ

LW  

3 comments:

  1. oh mate, they are totally awesome, I concur!

    But in the top 10? That leaves a lot of space for other eastery goodness like hot cross buns, the dairy milk egg within an egg and little fluffy chicks.

    However, I think these shiny golden bunnies would feature somewhere in the top 5 perhaps betwixt mini eggs and a good old fashioned easter egg hunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should hit up Lindt right after Easter. Those things sell for about a dollar (Sorry, no idea what the pound conversion is) after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know, I tagged you with the Keepin' it Real Tag on my blog! It's just a fun bloggy thing if you wanna check it out :o)

    ReplyDelete